Saturday 8 February 2014

Pre valentines'

{doves outside our window}

{vegetable spaghetti, hummus with real tahini, red cabbage/broccoli and alfalfa germs}

{'foccacia', avocado dip, hummus, veggies}

{beet/carrot/orange juice and carrot pineapple muffins}

{freesia - violet}

{fresh sheets + nook = lovely reading in bed}

{freesia - yellow}

{paper hearts}

{freesia / garland}


Idea for the heart garland came from here. Of course I couldn't have come up with such a simple thing on my own....I hate our stupid yellow walls, wish they were white and smooth, but no, they had to be like this.
 I got freesias, and they are lovely. It's been a long time since I bought flowers, probably since October. I'm getting ready for Valentines, and we shall exchange gifts, and I need to figure out what to get him. Clearly I have too much time on my hands.

We're trying to eat more vegetables, and they're actually really delicious. Maybe we'll keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment