Sunday 2 February 2014

birthday prepared

The happiest moment yesterday was having late lunch with my sister, eating two types of cake, sitting with R and her and talking. Watching her as she was telling pupi not to lick herself where she had stitches removed from her belly area + the fact that she was pleased with the so called gift we brought her.

 {lots of chocolate}

 {lots of chocolate + lots of butter}





 You will find the recipe here. I do love that blog.



 {cake - more like a brownie...}

 {inside this there was this book - it has an interesting cover, I think}



Besides baking, yesterday I got to clean our room a bit, organize my closet, washed loads of dishes, pack some stuff to leave at sis, because we ain't got the room for unnecessary stuff, got the washing machine going. I would say it was a productive day. I did not however get to read as much as I wanted. I'll catch up today. What I am reading is this. And it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment