Thursday 3 April 2014

Tapioca pudding - coconut milk/ mango topping


 {so tiny and little}

 {coco - the last can}

 {mango puree - if you have a blender}

{my favorite cups/ not so good looking pudding}

I wanted to try this recipe in like forever and the reason that is, is because I couldn't find the damn tapioca. I had two health stores order some for over two weeks and they never got it. Then one day I just saw this little store and decided to go ask and of all the damn places, this one had it. It was 12 lei, and in my opinion OK. I used to very little of it, so it should last me a while. I will make some more pudding, but instead of coconut milk, I'll make it with regular milk, skip the mango and add some cocoa or some chopped chocolate bits and color it deliciously. 
After I brought the tapioca home, it seemed like suck a complicated recipe to get through and so I kept putting it off. Then, when I finally decided to make it, I was surprised by how easy breezy it went. I followed the recipe step by step, and although my cups of pudding aren't the prettiest of the hood, they sure are good. There. I enjoyed this recipe very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment