Sunday 25 May 2014

Of the weekend

{party aftermath - late Sunday morning}

If you have little expectations it will probably end up well. I had a little get together with darling people last night and I realized I had missed these kind of things. Even people I had not planned to invite in the first place showed up and it was awesome. 



I baked a couple of these cookies and they turned out grand, then made these, right at the last minute with help from a redheaded gal. Neither the cookies, nor the empanadas turned out as good looking as the source photos but hey, I was in a hurry... I always imagine I'll make time to do these ahead of time and I never do...
The drinks were simple: vodka + juice, gin + tonic, this little cocktail, some wine and some flavored beer.

 {this really good granola recipe - but a tad too sweet}

 {It's getting way to hot outside - like today]

{to dry out}


No comments:

Post a Comment